Thursday, November 5, 2009

Winner of Evenings at the Argentine Club Halloween Drawing

Thanks to all who began following my blog by Halloween night. The winner of my drawing is Debby. Debby, I tried to send you a message through blogger, but it doesn't seem to want to let me contact you. So email me at writerjulia@gmail.com with your mailing address, and I'll send you a copy of Evenings at the Argentine Club right away!

This contest was announced on my newsletter. If you're not getting my newsletter, it's super easy to sign up. Visit www.juliaamante.com and you can subscribe right on the first page.

Changing the subject to something completely unrelated -- update on my daughter's closet. I wanted to be able to post my awesome job for you all to see what a great builder I can be (after all, I took wood shop in Jr. high and high school while most girls took . . . who knows what) but the kit not only came with half the instructions not printed, but with the wrong kinds of shelves. They took ten days to get me the right shelves, and now I find that the hanging bars are too damned long. So, two weeks later, I'm still trying to get this closet finished. Maybe next week I'll finally be able to post a completed job.

Have a great weekend!!

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment