Friday, December 11, 2009

New Contest for Christmas!

Last week, I was buried under long sleeve shirts, sweaters, jackets, scarves, hats, and anything else I could throw over me as I made my way through northern Utah. Since my husband wanted to take the kids somewhere where they could play in the snow, I decided it was a perfect opportunity to meet booksellers and readers in a new state. So off we went to Utah, driving through Las Vegas while we were at it.
I loved Salt Lake City, and want to return to Utah in the spring time to be see the gorgeous national parks. The little we got to see on our drive was enough to interest us in returning.
Now, I'm back home where it's cool and raining, but not even close the zero degree weather in Utah. I can pull out my normal leather jacket and be on my way to all those stores to do my Christmas shopping.

As my Christmas present to you, starting Next week I will begin my Grand Central contest, highlighting a few of the great authors at my publishing house. So, please stop by and read a little about these authors and leave a comment to be entered into a drawing to win a copy of the author's latest book.

December 14 - Susan Crandall

December 16 - Lisa Dale

December 18 - Elizabeth Hoyt

December 20 - Jennifer Haymore

December 22 - Robyn DeHart

December 24 - Carolyn Jewel

December 27 - Sherrill Bodine

Happy Hanukkah to those celebrating Hanukkah today! And see you all on December 14th!

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment